In order to make Emoji For Outlook work for the first time you must enable macro settings in Excel and in Outlook.
The installation process should take about 2-3 minutes. you can watch the whole process here.
- Make sure that all Excel worksheets and the Outlook application are close.
- Open Excel blank worksheet.
- Under the "File" tab Choose "Options". On the left side you will see "Trust Center", choose it.
- Choose "Trust Center Settings" on the right side. (see representative image)
- On the left side you will see "Macro Settings", choose it.
- On the right side, choose the 4th option - "Enable all macros". (see representative image)
- Click "Ok" and close Excel.
- Open Outlook and Repeat steps 3-7.
- Click "Ok" and close Outlook.
- Open the file "Emoji.xlsm" and click the install button. (download link is located at home page)
- Reopen Outlook, and click to open a "New Email". (or press ctrl + N)
- On the top off the New Email window click the small arrow to expand the "Customize quick access toolbar" ribbon. (see representative image)
- Click on "more commands". (see representative image)
- On the top left change the ribbon from "Popular Commands" to "Macro". (see representative image)
- Click once on "Project1.showEmoji" to choose it and click "Add".
- On the right side, click ones on "Project1.showEmoji" and click the "Modify" button. (see representative image)
- Choose the yellow smiley and click "OK". (see representative image)
- Close Outlook and Reopen it.
Now you are good to go! Enjoy Emoji For Outlook.